- Regular business hours are 7:30 am - 5:00 pm.
- TABLES, CHAIRS, etc: Please discuss your needs when making your reservation (e.g. registration/sign-in or literature tables and eating arrangements.) We have tables and chairs to accomodate 150 people.
- Arrange to have a point person arrive a minimum half hour before your scheduled program time, to set up registration and upload, with the help of our staff, all presentations. Have caterer and/or rental supplier contact the EcoComplex to arrange delivery. All deliveries are to be made through the rear loading dock with advance arrangements made as to date and time.
- Catering must be provided by an approved, insured caterer. There are restaurants within driving distance. No alcoholic beverages may be brought onto, or consumed on, the premises.
- It is the renters obligation and responsibility to announce and enforce the rules of the facility: no smoking anywhere in the facility; all solid waste sorted for recycling as per signed receptacles; all food must be served and eaten in the Atrium only. No food or beverage is allowed in the auditorium, classrooms, and or conference rooms at any time. Failure to comply could result in a loss of future rental privileges.
- Nothing may be hung on the walls in any of the rooms or Atrium without prior approval.
- The facility can provide a limited amount of easels, and markers (dry marker for Conf. Rooms), laser pointers etc.
- Any damage, breakage or long distance calls, etc. will be billed additionally after the event.
- All A/V equipment is available in the Auditorium, classrooms and conference rooms, please request prior to the scheduled event. Staff is available to assist in the set up.
- Computers for PowerPoint® presentations and webinars are available. You are encouraged to bring all your data on DVD's and Flash drives. The computers are internet ready so you could also download your presentations if they are available online.
- Any damage, breakage will be billed additionally after the event.