The EcoComplex "Clean Energy Innovation Center" is dedicated to moving inventions from the lab to successful real-world applications and to promote New Jersey as a center for clean energy and environmental innovations and enterprises.
The resources available at the EcoComplex include:
- Access to Rutgers faculty and on-site engineering expertise with high tech analytical equipment for industry, academia and government
- Technology scale-up and verification capabilities with specialized environmental facilities (indoor and outdoor)
- Business development assistance and mentoring
- Financial assistance and access to venture capital and angel investors
- Business administrative support including, high speed internet, conference rooms, mailroom, and free parking.
- Access to graduate and undergraduate student interns.
- Access to conferences, entrepreneurial networking forums and workshops
- SBIR-STTR Collaboration (with Rutgers faculty)
- "Soft Landings" program for foreign clean energy businesses that need assistance to enter the US market and locate in New Jersey.
- Competitive rates and flexible terms.
DUE TO THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC, THE ECOCOMPLEX IS CLOSED FOR VISITORS, TOURS AND MEETINGS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
Clean Tech Open Northeast (CTONE) Accepting Applications for 2020 Accelerator Program
Current Available Space
Office Totaling 126 Sq. Ft.
Office Totaling 119 Sq. Ft.
Joining Lab Space Totaling 1,246 Sq. Ft.
Technology Demonstration Space Totaling 750 Sq. Ft.
Affordable Lab Space, Entrepreneurial "Boot Camp" Attract Startups to Rutgers EcoComplex Incubator
Article from New Jersey Economic Development Authority