The EcoComplex "Clean Energy Innovation Center" is dedicated to moving inventions from the lab to successful real-world applications and to promote New Jersey as a center for clean energy and environmental innovations and enterprises.
The resources available at the EcoComplex include:
- Access to Rutgers faculty and on-site engineering expertise with high tech analytical equipment for industry, academia and government
- Technology scale-up and verification capabilities with specialized environmental facilities (indoor and outdoor)
- Business development assistance and mentoring
- Financial assistance and access to venture capital and angel investors
- Business administrative support including, high speed internet, conference rooms, mailroom, and free parking.
- Access to graduate and undergraduate student interns.
- Access to conferences, entrepreneurial networking forums and workshops
- SBIR-STTR Collaboration (with Rutgers faculty)
- "Soft Landings" program for foreign clean energy businesses that need assistance to enter the US market and locate in New Jersey.
- Competitive rates and flexible terms.
Rutgers EcoComplex Announces New Accelerator Program to Support NJ's Offshore Wind Industry
New Jersey is poised to be an important player in the emerging offshore wind energy industry development throughout the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic regions of the US
Organics Waste Management Summit 2022
October 19, 2022 9:00-5:00 @ The Rutgers EcoComplex