The EcoComplex "Clean Energy Innovation Center" is dedicated to moving inventions from the lab to successful real-world applications and to promote New Jersey as a center for clean energy and environmental innovations and enterprises.
The resources available at the EcoComplex include:
- Access to Rutgers faculty and on-site engineering expertise with high tech analytical equipment for industry, academia and government
- Technology scale-up and verification capabilities with specialized environmental facilities (indoor and outdoor)
- Business development assistance and mentoring
- Financial assistance and access to venture capital and angel investors
- Business administrative support including, high speed internet, conference rooms, mailroom, and free parking.
- Access to graduate and undergraduate student interns.
- Access to conferences, entrepreneurial networking forums and workshops
- SBIR-STTR Collaboration (with Rutgers faculty)
- "Soft Landings" program for foreign clean energy businesses that need assistance to enter the US market and locate in New Jersey.
- Competitive rates and flexible terms.