The Rutgers EcoComplex state-of-the-art Conference Center is a fully equipped outreach and education center that can provide all your meeting and event needs. Whether you are seeking to host a small one hour meeting or looking to accommodate 150 people at a multi-day conference and tradshow.
The facility is available for rental by both public entities and the private sector. Our rates are reasonable and our staff are very accommoding to your needs and on site request.
The conference center is ideally located in Central New Jersey in Burlington County. It is adjacent to Interstate 295, just 20 minutes from Trenton, and only 5 minutes from the NJ Turnpike, Routes 130 and 206, and the Pennsylvania-NJ Turnpike Bridge. With ample free parking and easy access for handicapped drivers.
Conference Center Facilities:
- State of the art auditorium seats 120 people and capacity can be expanded to seat 150.
- Auditorium equipment with projector, DVD, Life-Size video conference unit, audio/web conference capability, and a podium with built-in computer.
- Visual content display on a brilliant 10' rear projection screen.
- Two classrooms, each seating 20 people can be joined to hold 40 people.
- Two conference rooms with speaker phones, one seating 13 and the other up to 18.
- Atrium area seats up to 80 people - perfect for break-out sessions and catered events.
- All rooms are outfitted with audio, video, and internet equipment: whiteboards and projector screens.
- Laptops and portable projectors are available and supplied upon request.
- Facility is equipped with several open wifi connections for easy connectivity.
- Catering staging area available.