Clean Energy and Environmental innovations can serve as a springboard for economic development, environmental sustainability and social equity. The EcoComplex is dedicated to moving inventions from the lab to real-world applications as successful innovations in our state's businesses and industries, and to promoting New Jersey as a center for alternative energy and environmental innovations and enterprises.
The EcoComplex has a mission to address the pressing clean/alternative energy, environmental, solid waste, and resource-recovery issues faced in New Jersey and beyond. It also serves as a hub of education and outreach for the clean/alternative energy and environmental community. Benefits of working with the EcoComplex include:
- "Soft Landings" Program for foreign clean energy businesses that need assistance to enter the US market and locate in New Jersey.
- Access to Rutgers faculty expertise and high tech analytical equipment.
- On-Site Engineering Expertise.
- Technology scale-up capabilities (indoor and outdoor)
- Access to conferences and other relevant events such as entrepreneurial networking forums and workshops with experts in law, strategy development, accounting and other business disciplines.
- Networking opportunities
- SBIR-STTR Collaboration (Rutgers Faculty)
- Business mentoring.
- Connection to venture capital and angel investors.
- Human resources support & workforce training.
- Competitive rates and flexible terms.
- Access to Business equipment, high speed internet, conference rooms, mailroom, and free parking.
- On-site access to many types of biomass feedstocks (including biogas) for project development.
- Access to graducate and undergraduate student interns.
The Rutgers EcoComplex Intern Julia Burmistrova and Assistant Director David Specca represented the EcoComplex and NJCERN at TechConnect 2015, National Innovation Summit and Showcase in Washington, DC. June 14-17.
The EcoComplex is a partnership with the Burlington County Board of Chosen Freeholders.
Lab Rentals - 700sqft of lab space is currently available at the EcoComplex. Competitive price with 2 fume hoods and ample bench space. Lab rental includes business support services; conference room useage, business plan assistance, marketing & brand support, and investor connections.
2015 Recipients of the Jerome Goldstein Scholarship Fund Start Summer Internships
Pictured Left to Right: Julia Burmistrova, David Specca EcoComplex Asst. Director, Kevin Marceski, Catrice Carter, Ashley Pennington, Alessandra Looman, Douglas Levourne and Dr. Serpil Guran EcoComplex Director
Clean Energy Innovation Center
1200 Florence-Columbus Rd.
Bordentown, NJ 08505-4200