CLEAN ENERGY INNOVATION CENTER
Clean Energy and Environmental innovations can serve as a springboard for economic development, environmental sustainability and social equity. The EcoComplex is dedicated to moving inventions from the lab to real-world applications as successful innovations in our state's businesses and industries, and to promoting New Jersey as a center for alternative energy and environmental innovations and enterprises.
The EcoComplex has a mission to address the pressing clean/alternative energy, environmental, solid waste, and resource-recovery issues faced in New Jersey and beyond. It also serves as a hub of education and outreach for the clean/alternative energy and environmental community. Benefits of working with the EcoComplex include:
- "Soft Landings" Program for foreign clean energy businesses that need assistance to enter the US market and locate in New Jersey.
- Access to Rutgers faculty expertise and high tech analytical equipment.
- On-Site Engineering Expertise.
- Technology scale-up capabilities (indoor and outdoor)
- Access to conferences and other relevant events such as entrepreneurial networking forums and workshops with experts in law, strategy development, accounting and other business disciplines.
- Networking opportunities
- SBIR-STTR Collaboration (Rutgers Faculty)
- Business mentoring.
- Connection to venture capital and angel investors.
- Human resources support & workforce training.
- Competitive rates and flexible terms.
- Access to Business equipment, high speed internet, conference rooms, mailroom, and free parking.
- On-site access to many types of biomass feedstocks (including biogas) for project development.
- Access to graducate and undergraduate student interns.
The EcoComplex is a partnership with the Burlington County Board of Chosen Freeholders.
EcoComplex 2016 Summer Interns start research projects! Their valuable research is being funded by The Jerome Goldstein Scholership Fund, The Rutgers Energy Institute & and from a grant awarded by The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
Pictured from left to right: Dr Serpil Guran EcoComplex Director, interns Nicole Zougheib, Andrew Diorio, Emil Attardo, Adrian Savovici, Langley Oudemans and David Specca EcoComplex Assistant Director. (Not pictured Emily McCue)
ECOCOMPLEX AWARDED A LOW CARBON HERO AWARD AT THE III. ISTANBUL CARBON SUMMIT ON APRIL 14TH, 2016
NJ Spotlight - Highlights NJAES Biomass Report "Garden State is Wasting It's Waste"
Clean Energy Innovation Center
1200 Florence-Columbus Rd.
Bordentown, NJ 08505-4200