CLEAN ENERGY INNOVATION CENTER
Clean Energy and Environmental innovations can serve as a springboard for economic development, environmental sustainability and social equity. The EcoComplex is dedicated to moving inventions from the lab to real-world applications as successful innovations in our state's businesses and industries, and to promoting New Jersey as a center for alternative energy and environmental innovations and enterprises.
The EcoComplex has a mission to address the pressing clean/alternative energy, environmental, solid waste, and resource-recovery issues faced in New Jersey and beyond. It also serves as a hub of education and outreach for the clean/alternative energy and environmental community. Benefits of working with the EcoComplex include:
- "Soft Landings" Program for foreign clean energy businesses that need assistance to enter the US market and locate in New Jersey.
- Access to Rutgers faculty expertise and high tech analytical equipment.
- On-Site Engineering Expertise.
- Technology scale-up capabilities (indoor and outdoor)
- Access to conferences and other relevant events such as entrepreneurial networking forums and workshops with experts in law, strategy development, accounting and other business disciplines.
- Networking opportunities
- SBIR-STTR Collaboration (Rutgers Faculty)
- Business mentoring.
- Connection to venture capital and angel investors.
- Human resources support & workforce training.
- Competitive rates and flexible terms.
- Access to Business equipment, high speed internet, conference rooms, mailroom, and free parking.
- On-site access to many types of biomass feedstocks (including biogas) for project development.
- Access to graducate and undergraduate student interns.
The EcoComplex is a partnership with the Burlington County Board of Chosen Freeholders.
NJ Spotlight - Highlights NJAES Biomass Report "Garden State is Wasting It's Waste"
Clean Energy Innovation Center
1200 Florence-Columbus Rd.
Bordentown, NJ 08505-4200