CLEAN ENERGY INNOVATION CENTER
Clean Energy and Environmental innovations can serve as a springboard for economic development, environmental sustainability and social equity. The EcoComplex is dedicated to moving inventions from the lab to real-world applications as successful innovations in our state's businesses and industries, and to promoting New Jersey as a center for alternative energy and environmental innovations and enterprises.
The EcoComplex has a mission to address the pressing clean/alternative energy, environmental, solid waste, and resource-recovery issues faced in New Jersey and beyond. It also serves as a hub of education and outreach for the clean/alternative energy and environmental community. Benefits of working with the EcoComplex include:
- "Soft Landings" Program for foreign clean energy businesses that need assistance to enter the US market and locate in New Jersey.
- Access to Rutgers faculty expertise and high tech analytical equipment.
- On-Site Engineering Expertise.
- Technology scale-up capabilities (indoor and outdoor)
- Access to conferences and other relevant events such as entrepreneurial networking forums and workshops with experts in law, strategy development, accounting and other business disciplines.
- Networking opportunities
- SBIR-STTR Collaboration (Rutgers Faculty)
- Business mentoring.
- Connection to venture capital and angel investors.
- Human resources support & workforce training.
- Competitive rates and flexible terms.
- Access to Business equipment, high speed internet, conference rooms, mailroom, and free parking.
- On-site access to many types of biomass feedstocks (including biogas) for project development.
- Access to graducate and undergraduate student interns.
The EcoComplex is a partnership with the Burlington County Board of Chosen Freeholders.
On-Farm Energy Effciency and Water Conservation Workshop
The Rutgers EcoComplex and the Rutgers Food Innovation Center have partnered together to provide this critically-needed and unique seminar for farmers, that will help companies to reduce their energy and water use, create or enhance their sustainability program, and save money in their operations. The trainers in this course are industry experts who have first-hand experience in the field.
ECOCOMPLEX AWARDED A LOW CARBON HERO AWARD AT THE III. ISTANBUL CARBON SUMMIT ON APRIL 14TH, 2016
NJ Spotlight - Highlights NJAES Biomass Report "Garden State is Wasting It's Waste"
Clean Energy Innovation Center
1200 Florence-Columbus Rd.
Bordentown, NJ 08505-4200